A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Harris, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Harris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Breast reconstruction with implants
- DIEP flaps
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- TRAM flaps
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital