A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Udem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Udem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Udem graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alexander Udem MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Udem practice?
- Dr. Stephen Udem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Udem practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pearl River, NY.
See New York Internists.