A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Uman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Uman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Uman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Uman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Century City Doctors Hospital
- Midway Hosp Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jonas Uman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Uman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Uman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Uman practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.