Dr. Stephen Updegrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Updegrove?

May 19th, 2013

Amazing patient care

I am moving back to the east coast after years of traveling with the military. The last time I recall seeing Dr. Updegrove was in fifth grade for Chicken Pox. He etched himself in my memory for his personal care of patients. I am now looking forward to reuniting with the doctor and having him become the family physician for my children. Thank You Dr. Updegrove you made dealing with lead poisoning treatment a little brighter for me back then. I have never forgotten. ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

February 21st, 2013

The best of the best!

He's been my 6 children ped since I came from Chicago and my 21 year old was 2! He's not only there dr but he's family! The only one I could honestly trust with my children even through I have a severe case of PTSD and OCD! He earned the trust in this family. I'm feel so bad to know that he has left the facility that all my children and grandchild attend. If I was to find out his me location, monster distance, insurance, or facility I would honestly change. Don't get me wrong the facility was great but what made it great was the Ped that I could trust with my children! If you ever get him as your child's Ped... Tell him I said hello and Amelia, synthia, Natasha, William, Takyle, eniyahlis, and Raymond send their love and thank you for all the years of great service! You're heaven sent and god bless! From 1-100... He's rated 1,000! Thank you!!!'nmm

April 25th, 2015