Dr. Stephen Urciuoli MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Trumbull, CT

3.1

December 8th, 2016
The worst doctor. No interest in a patient. No compassion. Waste of money and time. He must not like his job.

December 10th, 2015
Horrible Dr.
This Dr has no clue how to speak to people nor diagnose. I have been in pain before Thanksgiving. I saw him because my awesome Dr. is on vacation. This Dr. prescribes me and anti depression med to take care of my chest pain and back pain in which he lied and told me it was a muscle relaxer . This med has to be taken before i go to bed which knocks me out but it does absolutely nothing for me during the day.. He asked that in increase the meds before bed. When in his office he over talks you very sarcastic with a belittling tone. I would not recommend my any one to see him.

August 25th, 2015
Not Good
I have been to this Doctor for multiple visits and he will rush you out if he is busy. He does not make you feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations.

October 6th, 2013
BAH!
What a waste.

August 5th, 2013
medical doctor
Dr. Urciuoli is the best diagnostician I know. He is brilliant and practices state-of the -art medicine and I trust Dr. Urciuoli with my own life and the lives of my entire family. His instincts are superior to those of all the doctors I know professionally, and his bedside manner is excellent. Although he is brilliant, he is humble and easy to talk to. He is the finest doctor I know. I cannot praise him enough!!!!!

July 14th, 2011
I went several Doctors that couldn't diagnose what I had, but Dr. Urciuoli was recommended to me by a friend and he diagnosed and treated me immediately. I am now under his care and I feel very secure knowing that I have a very good doctor in the Trumbull area.

September 14th, 2010
I had a previous Doctor who was more concerned about the HMO's, than what my concerns where. My previous Dr. would be afraid to prescribe Medication that he thought the HMO would object to. My first visit with Dr. Urciuoli and he was willing to prescribe the medication, I felt comfortable with and had less side effects.