A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Uretsky is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uretsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Uretsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Uretsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Uretsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Uretsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Uretsky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Uretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Uretsky practices Ophthalmology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Linwood Ophthalmologists.