A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Uretsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Uretsky practice?
Dr. Stephen Uretsky practices Ophthalmology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Linwood Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Uretsky, Dr. Stefan Uretsky, Dr. Stephan Uretsky, Dr. Steve Uretsky