A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Uretsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Uretsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Uretsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Uretsky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Uretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Uretsky practices Ophthalmology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Linwood Ophthalmologists.