A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Uretsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Uretsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Uretsky practice?
Dr. Stephen Uretsky practices Ophthalmology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Linwood Ophthalmologists.