A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Usala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Usala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Usala, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Usala graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Usala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jon Usala MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Usala practice?
- Dr. Stephen Usala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Usala practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.