A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Utts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Utts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Utts, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Utts graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Utts has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Utts MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Utts practice?
- Dr. Stephen Utts has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Utts practices Gastroenterology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Gastroenterologists.