Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dreskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dreskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreskin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dreskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreskin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dreskin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen V Dreskin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Dreskin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dreskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dreskin practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Pain Management Doctors.