Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dreskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dreskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreskin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dreskin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Dreskin practice?
Dr. Stephen Dreskin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Anesthesiologists, Chattanooga Pain Management Doctors, and Chattanooga Physiatrists.