A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Med.Assoc.
- Brigham And Womens Hosp-Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Victor Tang MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Tang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tang practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.