A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Med.Assoc.
- Brigham And Womens Hosp-Outpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Tang practice?
Dr. Stephen Tang practices Dermatology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Braintree Dermatologists.