Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.0

Dr. venna should lose his license show details Dr. venna should lose his license
by anonymous on Mar 18th, 2014

First let me note i never write reviews. If i can give this guy a negative number I would love too. I had such a horrible experience with this guy. He screwed up my my script and I wasted time and money because of his mistake. I told him three times what medication I take to get a refill. His secretary mentioned how he's "very percise" when I confronted her with his mistake. How is he percise when my complaint was because he wasn't percise at all. Oh, did I mention that his secretary suuposedly told him my complaint and he refused to pay for his own mistakes and give me the correct script. I believe he intentionally screws up and doesn't own up to his mistakes. Watch out, the staff will try to blame you for his mistakes. That Secretary tried to blame this wrong script on me, how am I responsible for the doctors fault?

patient show details patient
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Vanna's dictation to file was wrong. When asked to correct he was unwilling to fix his own problem. He made a mistake and was unwilling to admit it. He either willingly (if he knows the defendants) or unwillingly (because he can not admit his own mistakes) has acted very unprofessional

by Pola Yochum on Jun 5th, 2009

I was twenty years old, and having 50 or more seizures a day, while other doctors tried various meds, but none worked. I always wanted to thank Dr. Vanna who was able to find the meds that blended to control the seizures. I continue to take the same dose he prescribed, as seizures continue now being controlled. Dr. Vanna provided the chance for me to grow, and I gained a different life. I am fiftytwo years of age, and am able to smile at all of my chalanges and give of my spirit to those who are traveling through a phase of Epileptic episodes. I pray for Dr. Vanna and wish him well, he's the best!