Dr. Stephen Vanna MD, FAAN Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016
Not for Migraines
An absolute waste of time. He insulted me and the neurologists that I've worked with in the past, yet offered no advice of his own. None. I made the appointment for migraines, but Dr Vanna doesn't seem to know how to treat them. Condescending and definitely not helpful.

August 24th, 2015
Helped with migraines
My daughter was referred to Dr Vanna after having headaches for several years that were treated as sinus headaches by pediatrician. After a thorough exam, Sr Vanna diagnoses chronic migraines. Since then, he has been diligent in finding the correct medications to help her. He always takes the time to explain medications and what side effects to expect. Scheduling follow up appointments is never difficult.

March 18th, 2014
Dr. venna should lose his license
First let me note i never write reviews. If i can give this guy a negative number I would love too. I had such a horrible experience with this guy. He screwed up my my script and I wasted time and money because of his mistake. I told him three times what medication I take to get a refill. His secretary mentioned how he's "very percise" when I confronted her with his mistake. How is he percise when my complaint was because he wasn't percise at all. Oh, did I mention that his secretary suuposedly told him my complaint and he refused to pay for his own mistakes and give me the correct script. I believe he intentionally screws up and doesn't own up to his mistakes. Watch out, the staff will try to blame you for his mistakes. That Secretary tried to blame this wrong script on me, how am I responsible for the doctors fault?

February 20th, 2012
patient
Dr. Vanna's dictation to file was wrong. When asked to correct he was unwilling to fix his own problem. He made a mistake and was unwilling to admit it. He either willingly (if he knows the defendants) or unwillingly (because he can not admit his own mistakes) has acted very unprofessional

June 6th, 2009
I was twenty years old, and having 50 or more seizures a day, while other doctors tried various meds, but none worked. I always wanted to thank Dr. Vanna who was able to find the meds that blended to control the seizures. I continue to take the same dose he prescribed, as seizures continue now being controlled. Dr. Vanna provided the chance for me to grow, and I gained a different life. I am fiftytwo years of age, and am able to smile at all of my chalanges and give of my spirit to those who are traveling through a phase of Epileptic episodes. I pray for Dr. Vanna and wish him well, he's the best!

June 8th, 2016