A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Vartanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vartanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vartanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Vartanian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartanian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vartanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Troy (1 Year
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Vartanian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Vartanian practice?
- Dr. Stephen Vartanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Vartanian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.