Learn more about Dr. Stephen Vaught:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Vaught is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaught
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vaught Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Vaught, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaught graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vaught has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Vaught DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Vaught practice?
- Dr. Stephen Vaught has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Vaught practices Urology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Urologists.