A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Verb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Verb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verb
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Verb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Verb, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verb graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Verb has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Verb MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Verb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Verb has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Verb practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.