A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Verb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Verb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Verb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Verb, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verb graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Verb has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Verb MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Verb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Verb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Verb practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.