A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Vernon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Deer's Head Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gerard Vernon DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Vernon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Vernon practices Emergency Medicine near Camden Wyoming, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD.
See Camden Wyoming Emergency Physicians.