Dr. Stephen Vierthaler Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Vierthaler?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 15th, 2015

I had a problem with a medication he prescribed for me and called his office. I advised his head nurse of the symptoms and the underlying reason for the prescription. She said she would talk to the doctor. She never called back. I called again and she never called back. I also over heard him in the room next to mine dictating information for records on a patient and I could clearly hear the findings, diagnosis and patient's full name. This man also left his practice in another town for another state, with only a week's notice, leaving multiple pregnant patients many of whom were in their last trimester and several within two to fourteen days of their due date with no doctor to deliver their babies. I was surprised to find that he's practicing in the KC area since he was last known to be in Oklahoma. I wouldn't trust him with my dog.

January 24th, 2016