A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Viltrakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Viltrakis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viltrakis
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Viltrakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltrakis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Viltrakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lindsay Viltrakis MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Viltrakis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Viltrakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Radiologists.