Learn more about Dr. Stephen Viltrakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Viltrakis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viltrakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viltrakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltrakis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Viltrakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lindsay Viltrakis MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Viltrakis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Viltrakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Radiologists.