A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Viltrakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Viltrakis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltrakis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Viltrakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lindsay Viltrakis MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Viltrakis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Viltrakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Viltrakis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Radiologists.