excellent show details excellent
Apr 4th, 2015

Dr.Volin in a very awesome Dr. Very personable and answers any questions you have. I have been going to him for the last 20 years and he takes very good care of me. When i had trouble with my last pregnancy he was right there by my side. He always made sure i was getting what i needed. He is always happy to see me when i am there. At time him getting to his patients is slow, but i believe he is making sure every patient is getting the attention they deserve. He has delivered 3 of my children. I have a total of 4. Dr Naake delivered my 2nd child. Dr. volin is truly a great and wonderful dr.

Mar 8th, 2014

Great care while I was an emergency. As soon as that was taken care of my appointments were rescheduled, I would wait over an hour for him to come into room at times, he acted like I was annoying him by being there for an appointment, nurse was scattered and never followed up with what she said she would do, had billing issues, front desk staff extremely rude at times to patients, you will get your care if you go to this office but you definitely are not a person, just a billing.

Sep 15th, 2011

Dr Volin definitely stays focused on his patients. What he lacks in spending quality time and building a relationship, he makes up for with knowledge and trust.

Dec 11th, 2010

He was a great dr. Took care of me