Learn more about Dr. Stephen Voltarel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Voltarel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Voltarel, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voltarel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Voltarel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voltarel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Voltarel practice?
Dr. Stephen Voltarel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oldsmar, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians, Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.