A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Davis is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Whitaker Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Davis practices Family Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Primary Care Doctors.