A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Duncan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wiley Duncan MD is a male Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Duncan practices Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.