Dr. Stephen Duncan MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Tallahassee, FL

3.4

January 12th, 2016
Dr Delusional
Dr Duncan. Botox face, marijuana user , profoms abortions, has a bible in his other office. Employs all the women he has "relations" with. And has had issue in the past prescribing pills he shouldn't.
Doctor's Response

This latest review is from a disgruntled employee who was terminated due to very improper actions and volatile temperament, as can be seen by her post. I apologize for her. I wish her well and hope she learns from this life lesson.

December 1st, 2015
Great bedside manner, very professional, and talented physician. A little brief for my liking - but for those who prefer short, sweet, and to the point he's great.

March 7th, 2013
I think Dr. Duncan is wonderful. He is very dynamic and engaging and thorough. Since I've started on the bio-identical hormones he prescribed I feel so much better...more energy, better moods, better sex. The only criticism I have is the front office and nursing staff change very often and this is disconcerting.

July 6th, 2012
Outstanding!
Dr Duncan was very thorough and objective in confirming my diagnosis. I have used two other doctors in the past 15 years but Dr Duncan is by far the best. He listens and provides objective feedback and spent more time with me than any doctor I've been to.

July 21st, 2011
My daughter had a number of complicated health problems and we were seeing numerous doctors and specialists over a three year period with little improvement. Dr. Duncan spent hours with us taking a full medical history, ordering a number of blood tests and ultimately helping us to figure out her diagnosis and start her on the road to recovery. I give him a strong recommendation, especially if you have a problem slightly outside the norm.

March 29th, 2011
Happy with my Hormones! (and so is my family)
Wow!! The staff is helpful, friendly, and well educated on how the doctor treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. Dr. Duncan was spent time asking me questions that other doctors do not feel are important.

August 13th, 2009
He left me waiting in a patient room (in a gown) for over an hour. Ultimately, he never showed so his PA did my exam.

July 23rd, 2009
arnp,and rn were great. front staff horrible.

May 22nd, 2009
Unprofessional dr and staff
From the moment you walk in they are requesting deposit money even when you have insurance. Actually they have a check that I had written for my deposit they were holding and stated they would dispose of. Ultrasound done in office by md missed a complex area in my ovary that had been there for a year. Several months after my visit another md diagnosed the complex area that was much larger. In my opinion his fast judgement for a young doctor missed a significant diagnoses and suggested and performed an unneeded surgery leaving me with the same problem. After surgery when I called for a follow up appointment they told me I did not need to be seen for 4 months and never received any results from my surgery. This md did not even visit me after surgery for a minute to let me know everything went ok or what they found. Just unpleasant experience altogether.