Dr. Stephen Fry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fry?

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Stephen Fry is a magnificent gastroenterologist. He has an amazing way of making a person feel very at ease. I have been going to him for 16 plus years. He has kept me cancer free by removing all the polups and helping me with my stomach issues. I would not go to anyone else and feel comfortable. In my book he is #1 My husband goes to him also.

First appointment

Posted on February 1st, 2016

The whole staff and Dr. Very concerned about patient, helped relieve my fears.

Lack of Care

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr Frye does not care about his patients. He only cares about the money you are able to pay him. I lost insurance and had to pass on elaborate testing for the time being. He dismissed me as a patient because I had to make this responsible decision.

so far very pleased

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I am a new patient and Dr. Fry carefully went over every thing with me. I am young and having to have a colonoscopy is very scary. I have been having a lot of discomfort and the staff was able to work me in very quickly. The staff was great. I haven't had the procedure done yet, but I'll post again.

Excellent Gastroenterologist

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Fry's for 12 yrs and have received excellent care always. I had seen other gastroenterologist prior to this and I was either misdiagnosed or given ineffective treatment. He is very caring and always willing to spend whatever time is needed when I see him.

avoid!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

This doctor treated me very poorly during my visit. I was perplexed by this and found out that he has a bad reputation in our region for treating women, and especially overweight women, with disrespect and a lack of dignity. His contempt for me was palpable and his manner was dismissive, insulting, sarcastic and aggressive. I was dumbfounded until asking around town about another GI specialist and when the others heard who I had seen, they said, "Ooooh, he has that reputation." I will not be seeing him again. His office staff is the BEST though, and always treated me well and with respect and dignity. He seems to be the problem, and I'm not the only one who had these problems with him. The word "misogynist" came up in my head, and I felt I was being targeted for my weight. I have never made this accusation before, and was unsure if I was right, but the things told to me by others who are residents of this area is that this has been the experience of many others as well.

Posted on October 27th, 2017