A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gordon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gordon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Exceptional results with Breast Augmentations
- Most Experienced Plastic Surgeon in Las Vegas
- Reveived personalized training on Brazillian Butt lift by world renowned expert
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Gordon practice?
Dr. Stephen Gordon practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.