A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen King, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wesley King MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. King practice?
- Dr. Stephen King has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen King practices Anesthesiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists.