A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot Miller graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wilmot Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wilmot Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.