A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Saint Mary`s Hospital - Athens
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wynn Orr DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Orr practice?
- Dr. Stephen Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Orr practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
See Winder Family Physicians.