A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Orr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Saint Mary`s Hospital - Athens
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Orr practice?
Dr. Stephen Orr practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
See Winder Family Physicians.