Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by G. Marshall -Yarbor on Dec 29th, 2015

Dr. Smith and his staff were excellent! His bedside manners, knowledge of his product and his ability to calm me prior to and following my surgery was comforting. I have recommended several people to him since my surgery in 2011 and they too have expressed the same sentiments.

Dec 2nd, 2010

It took a minimum of 6 months from first appointment available to first available surgery.

Nov 30th, 2009

His dedication his outstanding. He goes the extra mile. We are lucky to have him in Atlanta.

Great Overall Physician show details Great Overall Physician
by Patty Clark on Oct 23rd, 2009

Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable, skilled, and caring physician. He performed my Total Hip Replacement surgery using the most eloquent, and up-to-date procedures and operating room protocols (wearing the space-suit type clothing for sterility - which not all ortho doctor's wear). I was worried about the scars that would be left, but due to his care & precision suctures, my incision is nearly invisible! His overall gentle touch, & expertise kept me comfortable, and I experienced very little pain following my surgery.Dr. Smith was recommended to me by another of his past patient's, and I am so happy to have had the "best" doctor to take care of me!

Jun 5th, 2009

He really knows what he is doing and at the same time he is very sweet. I was very impressed with this wonderful doctor!