Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
2001 Peachtree Rd NE
Ste 705
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-355-0743
Locations and availability (8)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Now playing tennis, almost every day  |  show details
by Dan Crumpton, age 79 on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Smith, recommened by Dr. Haid, replaced my left knee in Spring of 2010, 3 years ago. I now play tennis almost daily, and have no pain; zero pain!!! Dr. Smith is an excellent surgeon, and I thank you very much for caring for me. Dan Crumpton, Tree Farmer, Warren County, Georgia. I give him the highest rating possible.

Oct 30th, 2012

I do martial arts all the doctors Ispoke with in my area were not very positive about my situation of a hip replacement at my young age since I had a child hood disease that required this replacement. So I found Dr. Smith and he said no problem and I had my hip replaced in Nov. 2008 and by June 2010 I was the overall National Champion and Grand Nationals in 7 divisions. Thank you sir.

Dec 2nd, 2010

It took a minimum of 6 months from first appointment available to first available surgery.

Nov 30th, 2009

His dedication his outstanding. He goes the extra mile. We are lucky to have him in Atlanta.

|  Great Overall Physician  |  show details
by Patty Clark on Oct 23rd, 2009

Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable, skilled, and caring physician. He performed my Total Hip Replacement surgery using the most eloquent, and up-to-date procedures and operating room protocols (wearing the space-suit type clothing for sterility - which not all ortho doctor's wear). I was worried about the scars that would be left, but due to his care & precision suctures, my incision is nearly invisible! His overall gentle touch, & expertise kept me comfortable, and I experienced very little pain following my surgery.Dr. Smith was recommended to me by another of his past patient's, and I am so happy to have had the "best" doctor to take care of me!

Jun 5th, 2009

He really knows what he is doing and at the same time he is very sweet. I was very impressed with this wonderful doctor!