Dr. Stephen Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Smith?

April 18th, 2017

While Dr. Smith was highly recommended, the negative results of my knee replacement surgery has been life changing. Dr. Smith during my postoperative period went out on so called "medical leave" which left me seeking a new doctor. My knee has never healed correctly due to his over aggressiveness in preparing for the implant. After three additional surgeries to correct the issues, the prognosis for satisfactory recovery is not favorable. Since my initial surgery, I have met several of his patients who have/are experiencing considerable complications. Frankly, I blame him for the horrific surgical outcome that I have had and his issues may ultimately prove to be the cause of my being rendered partially disabled. There are other outstanding orthopedic surgeons and I strong encourage you to find someone other than Steve Smith.

December 29th, 2015

Dr. Smith and his staff were excellent! His bedside manners, knowledge of his product and his ability to calm me prior to and following my surgery was comforting. I have recommended several people to him since my surgery in 2011 and they too have expressed the same sentiments.

December 2nd, 2010

It took a minimum of 6 months from first appointment available to first available surgery.

November 30th, 2009

His dedication his outstanding. He goes the extra mile. We are lucky to have him in Atlanta.

October 23rd, 2009

Great Overall Physician

Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable, skilled, and caring physician. He performed my Total Hip Replacement surgery using the most eloquent, and up-to-date procedures and operating room protocols (wearing the space-suit type clothing for sterility - which not all ortho doctor's wear). I was worried about the scars that would be left, but due to his care & precision suctures, my incision is nearly invisible! His overall gentle touch, & expertise kept me comfortable, and I experienced very little pain following my surgery.Dr. Smith was recommended to me by another of his past patient's, and I am so happy to have had the "best" doctor to take care of me!

June 5th, 2009

He really knows what he is doing and at the same time he is very sweet. I was very impressed with this wonderful doctor!

May 26th, 2017