Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 14th, 2016

My love one used this doctor for her hip surgery and she was in perfectly good health. No heart problems, she had her Nuclear stress test and Echocardiogram which was good for her to have this surgery. But somehow our love one died. I would not recommend this surgeon at all I hate that someone recommended her. These doctors are about money and not the patient these days..... Please Please make sure the doctor don't make your love one leave the hospital before they are ready. I give him no stars because our Jewell is gone over a surgery that she could have survived if he was a doctor that cared for this patients

by G. Marshall -Yarbor on Dec 29th, 2015

Dr. Smith and his staff were excellent! His bedside manners, knowledge of his product and his ability to calm me prior to and following my surgery was comforting. I have recommended several people to him since my surgery in 2011 and they too have expressed the same sentiments.

Dec 2nd, 2010

It took a minimum of 6 months from first appointment available to first available surgery.

Nov 30th, 2009

His dedication his outstanding. He goes the extra mile. We are lucky to have him in Atlanta.

Great Overall Physician show details Great Overall Physician
by Patty Clark on Oct 23rd, 2009

Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable, skilled, and caring physician. He performed my Total Hip Replacement surgery using the most eloquent, and up-to-date procedures and operating room protocols (wearing the space-suit type clothing for sterility - which not all ortho doctor's wear). I was worried about the scars that would be left, but due to his care & precision suctures, my incision is nearly invisible! His overall gentle touch, & expertise kept me comfortable, and I experienced very little pain following my surgery.Dr. Smith was recommended to me by another of his past patient's, and I am so happy to have had the "best" doctor to take care of me!

Jun 5th, 2009

He really knows what he is doing and at the same time he is very sweet. I was very impressed with this wonderful doctor!