Dr. Stephen Thompson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Naples, FL

4.7

November 3rd, 2015
A True Seasoned Professional
Dr. Thompson delivered my baby and was a true professional. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. There was great flexibility with the choices I had to make (i.e. prenatal vitamins ) and what my body was doing when he delivered my baby. His recommendations and actions were right on target. I also appreciate his warm staff and the care they provided while I went through my pregnancy. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Thompson and his staff as I know I was in the right hands.

November 4th, 2009
B. Yewdall
Dr Thompson is an outstanding OB-GYN and surgeon. I first met him while seeking a second opinion. I had been evaluated for significant problems causes by fibroids. I was told by the first doctor that I would need a complete hysterectomy. Dr. Thompson was able to perform out-patient surgery which solved the problem and kept my organs intact.I believe he has significantly more knowledge than other OB-GYN's in the area. He cares about his patients, is thorough and listens. I would go to no one else.