A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thompson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Thompson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Thompson practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists.