A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thompson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- UNM Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kelly Thompson MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thompson practices Neurology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurologists.