A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thompson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- UNM Health Sciences Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance