Learn more about Dr. Stephen Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Watson DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Watson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Watson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Watson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Dentists.