A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Watson DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Watson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Watson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Plano Dentists.