3.0

Apr 15th, 2015

Terrible doctor! I had to go to another doctor to fix the mess he made of my face. There was infection & swelling for over a month. I was going back to him every week to fix what he had done. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore & went to another doctor. The new doctor said he would testify in court for me if I wanted him to. Do not waste your money and your time. I saw other patients coming back with issues they had w/ their procedures. He should have his license revoked.

by Robert E. Dybala on Mar 19th, 2015

Had recessed gums in two areas. Excellent, efficient, friendly service

Still My Hero show details Still My Hero
by Vikki Robinson on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Watson performed a partial face lift on me over 20 years ago and I loved it. Have pictures to prove how well he did. I wondered at the time how long it would last but we really didn't know. I am going to be 63 soon, pain and stress have taken it's toll but not too many can guess my age. I am so happy I did it when I could really enjoy it and I wouldn't have any one but Dr. Watson work on my my face !! He was wonderful !! ( He has also pulled a few teeth at my dentist's office - best tooth puller I have ever had (LOL) ) Love you Dr. Watson !!

Realtor/ with big scars and a crooked face from you Dec 2004 show details Realtor/ with big scars and a crooked face from you Dec 2004
by Jack(John Baumann) on Sep 24th, 2013