A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Walter Williams DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Williams practice?
- Dr. Stephen Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Williams practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.