Dr. Stephen Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Williams?

Very different on second visit

Posted on September 16th, 2017

Rude, does not return messages or calls

NOT IMPRESSED

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I HAD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER PCP BECAUSE MINE LEFT, AFTER BEING WITH HIM FOR 5 YEARS. THIS DR DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY ISSUES, DIRECTED ME TO SOMEONE ELSE. I FELT LIKE I WAS BOTHERING HIM. JUST WASN'T FOR ME, NOT IMPRESSED

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. William listens to me and treats me as an intelligent women. My husband will be seeing him next. A real Family Practice Doctor. Treats the whole person.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Posted on August 25th, 2015

New to practice but really like Dr. Williams

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Best Dr ever

Amazing Family Physician

Posted on November 16th, 2011

There are not enough words to describe Dr Williams this man has not just my physician he has also been my friend and confidant, he needs no chart to know me or my personal information and he help treat all aspects mind body and soul that all help provide you with the best of care. He is the first to refer you to a specialist if your condition needs further evaluation but also follows up with you and the other dr about your care. I truly feel Dr. Williams is a true Physician he does not stop at just writing a prescription he will talk to you and really listen I never complain if I may have to wait a few extra minutes to see him as I know he is giving all of his patients the same care and attention without worrying about rushing through a appt. he is one of a kind and I feel blessed to have him care for me. I have a Chronic illness and he always gives me hope and we work together to find things to help me. He really really listens to you and is so kind and caring I drive 100 miles round trips to see him. I would never want to be without this caring Dr. to help me. He is truly what a Dr. is supposed to be. Someone that loves and cares for his patients in a professional and personal way. I can only hope everyone has a opportunity to receive the time and care I receive from Dr. Williams with their own physicians and hopefully if they don't have a caring Dr. they can receive help from the amazing physician.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016