A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wong is Excellent. Dr. Wong has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christophers Hospital for Childre
- Temple University Children`s Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Wong practice?
Dr. Stephen Wong practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Wong, Dr. Steven Wong, Dr. Stefan Wong, Dr. Steve Wong