A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Willis Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wong practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.