A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Willis Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wong practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.