Dr. Stephen Wadowski Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2011

Great Family Physician

What a pleasure it is to, again, have a family physician that explains things, goes over the various options, and listens to your concerns. That's rare, in today's HMO-dominated environment. Dr. Wadowski is a good, decent man, and a great physician.

April 5th, 2010

Compassionate Dr

He is such a loving , caring. ,understandable dr. I had heart problems in the past, he listened to my heart & right away referee me to his cardiologist. I'm 100 percent better now!!! Me, my husband and 17 yr old daughter go to him. My daughter would NEVER wanna go to anyone else. She's very comfortable with him, which means alot!! He's been our dr for about 17 yrs now and we'd be lost without him. Sure you have to wait about 20 min to see him, but I guarantee you, it'd be totally with it!! Best bedside manner that I've seen!! So sweet & concerned about his pts. We all love him!! He's the best!!

December 9th, 2009

Wait is to long and then he forgets what you come for and then you have to follow up and make sure that you get your tests done and even then the office wont call you back.

May 27th, 2009

Best doctor ever

This guy is great. I've never had a doctor send as much time and care as much as him. I totally trust him.

March 18th, 2009

he is under stress

he will spend plenty of time with you and is very caring, but watch out because his own life offers him some stress that can make him go off on you. in my case he did not understand an issue and was proven wrong after i consulted with a doctor with the experience to fix the problems. i will still tell you that he is a good man but if an incident does occur between you and him you will have to keep in mind what i stated earlier in this note

February 25th, 2009

Dr Wadowski

I've been going to him for years. I love him even though he stays and talks a little bit much to me, but some people may like that. He never rushes anyone.

February 4th, 2011