A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Waggoner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Waggoner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Waggoner has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Waggoner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Waggoner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Waggoner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.