Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Wagoner
Dr. Stephen Wagoner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, NH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wagoner is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital and Cottage Grove Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Wagoner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Wagoner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NH.
Dr. John Schorge
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dover, NH 0 mi23
Dr. David Boruta II
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Dover, NH 0 mi21
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiology
Dover, NH 0.09 mi23