A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahl
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahl graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Wahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Wahl practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wahl practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.