Dr. Stephen Wall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Wall?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Wall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Wall is a wonderful and informative Dr. My daughter is a student at GW which is right by his office. He was recommended to me by my cousin who is a local physician. When I explained to him that my daughter had strep and mono and was not getting any better with the medicine her pediatrician had given her, Dr. Wall took her right in although his schedule was almost double booked. He put her on the right medicine to finally make her feel better and scheduled a follow up for the following week. Now how many Drs. do you know who are off the charts good still treat patients with such respect. Also his staff is friendly and helpful!! Thanks to all of them!!

April 7th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Wall is a wonderful doctor, very thorough.

March 25th, 2012

Excellent Doctor, I'll definitely refer anyone with allery or sinus problem.

May 18th, 2011

One happy sinus sufferer.

I am very happy with the superior service Dr. Wall has provided. He is very thourough in his explaination of his diagnosis. He explained the nature of the problem that I had and the suspected causes. I had polyps that needed to be removed. I know that my treatment is not completed, yet I believe he truly has my best interest at heart. He is taking the corrective action I need very deliberately but systematically and in a pragmatic step-by-step approach. This is an excellent physician.

May 2nd, 2011

Excellent!

His "bedside manner" was excellent. Very knowledgable. His comprehensive approach is highly commendable.

April 14th, 2011

Great doctor

i have had a great experience with dr wall. I have nasal polyps and he is really helping me out and helping me manage my nose.

August 21st, 2010

I have had ear nose and throat problems all my llife, including ear surgery, adnoid surgery, allergies, deviated septum, and sleep apnea. Upon moving to the area, it was a pleasure meeting Dr. Wall. Unlike other doctors I have been seeing lately, he spent a lot of time to get to know my specific issues by both talking and testing and worked with me to develop specific solutions for me. One of the things we ended up choosing this year was a turbinate surgery, and he was very thorough during the surgery, creating vast improvements for me, and was also tremendous in follow-up, seeing me regularly to monitor progress and assist healing.

August 19th, 2010

excellent doctor

July 29th, 2010

He did not even take analyses or culture from my throat, although I had an infection. Thus, the diagnosis was wrong, and I was treated with the inappropriate medicine.

April 7th, 2010

I like Dr. Wall so much I refer friends and co-workers to him

I first went to Dr. Wall about nine years ago on the recommendation of a department chairman at Children's Hospital. He operated on my left ear with excellent results. I also see him for help with seasonal allergies. Last year, I referred a partner at my firm who was contemplating some sort of nasal surgery (I didn't ask the details) and wanted a second opinion first. He was so impressed with Dr. Wall that he had him do the surgery instead of the surgeon he'd originally planned on. The staffers at Dr. Wall's office are always super nice--sadly not the case in some doctors' offices.

April 28th, 2008

Excellent

Dr. Wall is very thorough. Always has information readily available to take home.

August 10th, 2016