Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wallace, MD, OTR is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gary Wallace MD and OTR is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists, Mount Holly Hematologists, and Mount Holly Oncologists.