A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wallace, MD, OTR is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gary Wallace MD and OTR is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists, Mount Holly Hematologists, and Mount Holly Oncologists.