A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wampler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wampler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wampler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wampler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Wampler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Wampler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wampler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wampler practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Dexter Primary Care Doctors.