A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wank graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arnold Wank MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wank practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wank has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wank practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda General Practitioners and Bethesda Internists.