A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wank
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wank Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wank graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arnold Wank MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wank practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wank has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wank practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Primary Care Doctors and Bethesda Internists.