A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Warres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Warres is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warres
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Warres, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warres graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Elliot Warres MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Warres practice?
- Dr. Stephen Warres has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Warres practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.