A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Warres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Warres is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Warres, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warres graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Elliot Warres MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Warres practice?
- Dr. Stephen Warres has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Warres practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.