A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Watts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Watts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Watts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Watts MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Watts practice?
- Dr. Stephen Watts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Watts practices Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists.