Dr. Stephen Wayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Wayne?

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr Wayne is a great neurologist! The complete package!!!!

Good Health and living

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Dr. Wayne is a very kind Dr. who will do whatever is necessary to find out your problems and how to solve them I highly recommend.

Doctor is good, but staff is horrendous!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I have no complaints about the doctor, but the staff are discourteous. They can't seem to keep track of scheduling, messages, or their applicable office policies. Anytime there is an issue they seem to point towards a new office policy that went into effect or an employee that left. I, personally, don't like to patron offices like this one. I don't think my hard-earned money (including the insurance premiums I pay) should help these substandard employees earn a living.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Wayne is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough.

bell's palsy visit

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

Realizing that Bell's Palsy is neither life-threatening or serious, it is extremely devastating both emotionally and psychologically. During my visit, I was given an appropriate medical exam but felt that I was a teaching tool for the young doctor with Dr. Wayne. The subject of helping cope with this affliction was basically brushed off with the information that "it will pass". Also the condition of nerve pain was simply dismissed with the same response. It really could have been somewhat comforting to have the doctor sit down face to face with me and verbalize understanding of my feelings and give just the slightest bit of sympathy that I have a crooked face, have pain and am embarrassed for anyone to look at me. These are common feelings for the palsy patient to have and Dr. Wayne, being a psychiatrist as well as neurologist, could have offered a little more emotional support. So, I was exited and forgotten, the doctor prepared for his next patient. I certainly hope that the next patient with a similar affliction can be treated a little more gently than I was. I feel that this could be a huge part of the healing process to know that your doctor cares. I am not a "sissy". I am a Registered Nurse in a public job dealing face to face with my patients and all persons involved. Now, I am unable to face anyone until this heals, therefore I can't work. So, Dr. Wayne, there are a lot of factors involved with someone who has palsy, not just emotional, psychological, pain,physical . . . their life and livelihood is involved.

great doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2008

dr. wayne is very understanding, and trats both patient and family with respect.

Posted on September 19th, 2017