A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weatherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weatherford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weatherford, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weatherford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- Baptist Hospital - Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Weatherford MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Weatherford practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weatherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Weatherford practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Port Arthur Cardiothoracic Surgeons.