A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weatherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weatherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weatherford
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weatherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weatherford, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weatherford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- Baptist Hospital - Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Weatherford MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Weatherford practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weatherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Weatherford practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Port Arthur Cardiothoracic Surgeons.