Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Excellent Rotator Cuff Care show details Excellent Rotator Cuff Care
by Trina Eaddy on Aug 3rd, 2016

Dr. Webber is your best/excellent choice in the Maryland Area. He fixed my husband's shoulder twice... why twice? Because within a few months of an excellent rotator surgery repair, my husband was getting onto a Metro train, the Metro doors closed on his shoulder and started to pull off with his shoulder stuck, some passengers had to pull him inside because he could get himself unstuck. As a result, the closing and pulling caused some of the surgical repair to come undone. In addition and years later, I suffered a rotator injury so it was clear Dr. Webber would be my physician as well.

Appointment !!! show details Appointment !!!
by Yasmin Agha on Apr 25th, 2016

I have difficulty to contact in Lanham office for my scheduling my appointment, last appointment missed by no one confirmed me any appointment , really appreciated Dr Webber who gave me opportunity to get my knee injection, so I took this hassles just because of Dr Webber treatment.

Great Job show details Great Job
by D. Moss on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Webber did orthoscopic surgery on my right and left knee. Dr. Webber has excellent bedside manner and I can not thank him enough. I previously had a very bad experience with transplant surgery and I was very apprehensive about having any surgery. His operating assistant and nurse put me at ease and my surgery went great. I can now exercise again and I walked my first 5K this year.

Totally Incompetent show details Totally Incompetent
Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Webber and his staff are completely incompetent. His misdiagnosed my injury and failed to treat the actual injury. He didn't follow the appropriate protocol and decided to order am MRI and lab work several months after my injury. He was inconsistent in his diagnosis and I had to see another doctor for not only a second opinion but a third opinion. I would not recommend that anyone think twice about seeing this doctor, there are far better orthos out there. Webber needs to be retrained!

Loyal Patient show details Loyal Patient
Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Webber really takes the time to listen to my concerns. He makes every effort to explain problems in terms I can understand. His bedside manner is impeccable. Prior to my rotator cuff surgery, he made it a point to visit for any questions, but more so to relax me and put my fears at ease. I have recommended him to family and friends.