Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. Stephen Weber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Burr Ridge, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weber is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, MacNeal Hospital and University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Weber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Weber has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Shanika Samarasinghe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Sope Olugbile
Internal Medicine, Residency
Chicago, IL 0 mi
Dr. Mardi Gomberg-Maitland
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi21